Key Topics of the Event
Serialization strategy: Road map and basic decisions
- Developing a sustainable Serialization strategy: How to develope a roadmap and basic decisions for counting the business case for an efficient track & trace solution.
- Finding serialization solutions in contract manufacturing and in small and medium sized companies
- Implementing a serialization solution to be compliant in all operating countries
- Building an integrated company infrastructure for brand protection and anti-counterfeiting measures / Dealing with counterfeit threat over internet
Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain
- Integration of track & trace solutions in production and supply chain – efficient tools and basic requirements for the existing IT landscape along the entire supply chain.
- Establishing complete control over serial number generation and use in a practical working environment
- Integration of a track & trace functionality in the existing MES – Waht are challenges and benefits?
- Developing and programming intelligent interfaces for handling ERP integration: What’s to be considered in your IT landscape?
Smart Packaging, Labeling, Warehouse & Logistics
- Smart Packaging, Labeling, Warehouse & Logistics and their influence on Serialization: Implications for packaging units - Requirements and changes to be done in the process and machine equipment.
- Guaranteeing tamper evidence features and data matrix codes combining internal and external warehouses and wholesalers
- Smart approaches for organizing processes with mobile services and mobile devices
- Difference and best practice approaches for establishing visibility between manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers.
Requirements of project management
- Requirements of project management: Setting up an overall project organization for Serialization & T&T implementation projects to actively undertake anti-counterfeiting measures.
- Real World key requirements for successfull Serialization Projects – Overcoming stumbling stones for establishing flexible project management structures.
- PM & Serialization in Pharma: It always starts with one plant – What can big companies learn from SM entities?
- How to transform a Successful Pilot Program to a Long-Term and Sustainable Process
Increasing Regulatory: Data Integrity & Compliance
- GO LIVE Serialization - 5Ws Stress test for your company: Is your organization fit for mandatory Serialization?
- Counterfeiting and traceability – the latest and newest from across the globe: EPCIS.
- Regulatory Requirements and Employee’s Awareness: Preparing your organization to install a way to complete data exchange
- Compliance, quality control and human behavior: Coping with permanent and quick changes in the regulatory landscape across the world.
Joining sessions for afternoon of Day 2 with the 6th Pharma MES & Process Minds
Manufacturing IT & Cyber Security – Does it matter?
- How to sense the Vulnerability of Cloud, X 4.0, Connected Systems - Security issues to be considered: System and network resilience against internal and external attacks.
- Comparing security requirements and issues with SMEs and bis companies
- Serialization I T&T & Cybersecurity - International customers and worldwide business: Cyber risk along the Supply Chain.